Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas ya'll!

Didn't want the day to get away without posting a Christmas wish (looks like I caught it just in time!)... I hope you're all happy and I thank you all for making a difference in my life, large or small, it means a lot. This year has been one wild ride! Who knows what the next one will bring! I am actually pretty excited to see what happens next.

For a little Christmas funny I was going to post a musical number from my favorite Christmas movie, White Christmas. But instead here's my favorite scene from my second favorite holiday flick...


Okay, so if you want to get your musical nerd on, what you really need to see is this spoof of the Saturday Night Live video "Lazy Sunday." This one was done by the cast of the newish stage version of White Christmas. I give you: "Lazy Tuesday."

P.S. I love the outtakes at the end.

Holiday kisses to you all!

No comments: