Friday, January 4, 2008

Resolutions forced to wait...

This morning sucks.

We woke up to pouring rain, street gutters that resemble rapids, our garbage washed out all over the street (CF got it all rounded up just before the truck came), I broke a glass that I had on my nightstand all over the floor right by the bed, I can't keep up with the chaos so I ran out of time to work on an important project, I was supposed to get most of tomorrow home catching up with paying late bills and finally finishing going through October's mail but now it looks like that might not happen (we'll see), my job constantly has my stomach in knots, CF's plan for today keeps on changing so I don't know if I'm stranding him without a car or what (his car's emergency brake is maybe broken)... and to top it all off I would do anything not to have to drive to San Jose in the storm, and also home late tonight.

Waaaaaah.

No comments: