Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen, we have sleep.

Still quite sneezy and sniffley around here but I almost jumped for joy when I slept from about 10:30 to 4am and then from shortly after that until 7am. That is the most sleep I've had in a long time and it was very sound and restful. Thank goodness! I really was about to lose my mind. This calls for a great breakfast. I finally went out to get fresh bread from the bakery a few doors down and we ate the figs, prosciutto and gorgonzola that we already had. I'm quite in love with the Nespresso machine that was left for us to use. We've already figured out where we need to go to buy the capsules it uses. No wonder this thing sells so well in Europe, it makes some darn good coffee! Ahh! I'm beginning to feel like myself again.

2 comments:

growingagardenindavis said...

Suddenly the yogurt I'm eating doesn't seem as exciting...I can't (but will have to...)wait to eat breakfast in Zurich!

mczinn said...

Jamon!!!!

That looks like my lunch last week (we have a fig tree) and I bought some Serrano ham, Cowgirl Creamery cheese and Marcona almonds. I had it with an heirloom tomato salad. My co-workers called it my "hippie lunch". Silly co-workers.