Thursday, November 6, 2008

Experience now, write later.

I am so sorry for the silence, I'm embarrassed to admit that it's been a month and a half since my last blog post! Yikes! Luckily for you I am, as my husband calls me, the Human Video Camera, so there are still plenty of stories to tell. If you're really dying to know what I've been up to I hope your following along with my Flickr photostream because I've actually managed to keep up with that pretty well. I post photos on Mondays after returning to Zürich from a weekend (or more) of traveling. It's a nice way to easily revisit the adventures recently had and I'm basically I'm too worn out to achieve much else. Writing, on the other hand, requires a spark; I blog when I'm so revved up about a story I want to tell everyone. So when I'm useless on Mondays it doesn't happen. The rest of the week suddenly gets sucked up by German class (plus studying), going to the gym, or planning and preparing for the next adventure. It's amazing how quickly the hours and days fly by! And then almost every weekend we're off to another destination, seeing amazing new things, soaking up life in other places, and of course eating yummy food. But I write when I feel grounded and focused... and there's the rub, that feeling doesn't seem to happen very much right now. So forgive me for periods of non-blogging, and I thank you for your patience.

No comments: