Thursday, April 3, 2008

Falling behind again...

This always happens. I keep meaning to post about certain things and then they all back up on me. Last week we had a lovely anniversary. I meant to post some distant memories of meeting CF half a lifetime ago. I also meant to tell you about the days we spent hiding from real life. Kind of fun to just escape to the nearest city. On Easter, after scanning all those photos, we decided to fly to Southern California for my grandfather's birthday party after all. I've known about it for months, little did I know it was going to be a huge affair so I'm glad we were able to get on board at the last minute. It was nice to see family, and I got a bonus visit with the niece, who I will see again in just a few weeks when we celebrate her first birthday. Speaking of first birthdays and anniversaries, it's about that time at work. What a long, strange and wild ride it's been. I'm not really sure where it's going but I'm a patient woman. I've had several friends visit me at work recently so I can help them with wedding related design projects, so I'm quite busy with those right now. It's a lot of work but a lot of fun. We're still trying to get our bathroom remodel/rebuild project going. But as you can see, our attention has been taken elsewhere.

So there's a lot going on. And I keep meaning to write about it all. But this will have to do for now.

No comments: